Here are some of the headline findings...
- 100% of children said that they were happy to come to school
- 100% of children said they felt safe in their classrooms
- 100% of children said that teachers were fair and kind
- 100% of children said that we are a caring school
- 96% of children said that if they were lonely they felt there was always someone to speak to
Children went on to say...
"Outside the children play fairly. If anything happens there is someone we can go to."
"If there is any bullying the teachers sort it out quickly"
"The children have good manners"
(24 children from Y1 to Y6 were surveyed in December 2015)